This blog is for myself to keep everyone informed on my advancement in Photography! I will also be posting sneak peaks here of the photos I have been creating! Enjoy and Welcome to my Blog!!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My new blog layout!!

My blog makeover is finally done!! I am so excited and I love it. Sj with CYS Designs was awesome to work with and super accomadating considering I was clueless with the design process. I was in contact with her all day viewing samples and getting it all together. I am really happy with the outcome! It was exhausting for me so I can imagine all the hard work she put in to it. Here is a picture of my dog Sammy.....he was apparantly exhausted hanging out with me all day on the computer while I was getting the blog set up. :)

_MG_8279a

2 comments:

  1. it looks great! so happy for you that you got a great looking blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really liked it, your makeover artist have done the trick. Looking forward to some really good blogs from you.

    ReplyDelete