This blog is for myself to keep everyone informed on my advancement in Photography! I will also be posting sneak peaks here of the photos I have been creating! Enjoy and Welcome to my Blog!!

Friday, June 4, 2010

My custom Camera Strap!! Woohoo!

I have been promising photos of my new camera strap so here it is! Don't be jealous, but if you are, you have good reason to be! This strap Rocks!! :) Check out Tina's site at www.just4photogs.com to start custom designing your own strap!




Untitled-1

4 comments:

  1. so cute! i bet you do love it, i need one so bad!i will have to check out tina's site :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindsey! Yes, you do, and they aren't that expensive...of course I can say that since I won this one in a contest! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! now your just making me jealous :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This strap looks really good, thanks for sharing it. Apart from strip, can you please tell us which camera are you using? result looks good,

    ReplyDelete