This blog is for myself to keep everyone informed on my advancement in Photography! I will also be posting sneak peaks here of the photos I have been creating! Enjoy and Welcome to my Blog!!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!!


Thanks to everyone who is following my blog. In hopes of advancing my photography I created this blog to have a place to share some of my experiences with everyone. I hope to continue to practice and gain knowledge so that one day I can become a Professional Photographer! I still have many years before that will become possible but I am enjoying my passion in the mean time. I want to be able to share the images I create while building my portfolio so that you can see me improve over time! I would love to hear any comments and encouragement along the way. Welcome to my Blog!!!

2 comments:

  1. Everything you do looks SOOO good so I can't wait to see what they will look like when you become "professional"! Can't wait for our session!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to see some really good photography here. Keep posting nice posts for your reader and keep getting appreciation. Thank you for the post..

    ReplyDelete