This blog is for myself to keep everyone informed on my advancement in Photography! I will also be posting sneak peaks here of the photos I have been creating! Enjoy and Welcome to my Blog!!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Photoshoot from Saturday!





I had the joy of working with my Best Friend Jenn and her daughters. They were so fun to shoot. Faith, which is 7, was just loving the camera and didn't need any direction for posing! She is so beautiful. Siara came along for the help and ended up getting in on some of the photos too. Last but not least, baby Savanna, who is so darn cute and I am so happy to have her as my "niece" so that I can practice photography on a little girl for once!! :) Here are a few from the shoot.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures look good and must say you did justification with the camera. Keep sharing such beautiful pictures with us.

    ReplyDelete