This blog is for myself to keep everyone informed on my advancement in Photography! I will also be posting sneak peaks here of the photos I have been creating! Enjoy and Welcome to my Blog!!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm so excited!

I have been getting lots of phone calls from friends to do portraits for them! I am so excited that many of you are loving my work. I am working so hard to get better so that you all are super happy when I finish your session! I have several sessions coming up but just let me know if you want to book a time with me, I prefer to do the photos around 6-6:30 in the evening and mostly on weekends. Remember I am in my portfolio/ get experience stage still so you can recieve prints at a HUGE discount from my pro lab. You can email me at michelle101480@yahoo.com or call me if you have my number! :)

1 comment:

  1. That is really good news, You are too good with Camera and not surprised that you received so much calls from for photo shoot. All the best

    ReplyDelete